Listen to the music of your existence. Watch as beauty surrounds your world. Speak with your heart...and Smile.

Monday, November 7

Elephant

Dimples. And shades upon the creases
Red. But not so black around the eyes
Rent. For another two weeks of leases
Smiles. To say goodbye with fearless cries
Mild. Breeze comforts the sunshine rays
Glass. Half empty of pulped orange juice
Digital. Waves of white noise soothing days
Sun. To abscond the night at width pews

A random feeling today of nothing but home bound comforts. I woke late, cleaned the house, did the shopping, wrote, sang, ate, listened, felt, embraced, thought, watched, enrolled, researched, spent money, enjoyed donuts, scratched, waited, and now am consumed by the randomness in this world. I choose today's song honestly by random. I typed in 'Elephant lyrics' in google search and chose the first link on the page. It turned out to be a beautiful song. Random days sometimes turn out to be the best days of your life. They may change your perspective on the world completely and help you decide what you can do to rebuild the love and passion in your life. Today wasn't one of those for me, but something did happen. And I'm very grateful for that something. That thought and ambition of today.

:]

Song of the day - Elephant by Damien Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment