Listen to the music of your existence. Watch as beauty surrounds your world. Speak with your heart...and Smile.

Sunday, December 4

Titanium

TODAY'S SONG OF THE DAY is my FAVE!

Ever since it came out it has made me feel better no matter how hard my life seems, or how bad my day had been. Whenever I felt I didn't want to slide out of bed and start my day I'd crank this baby on and my life would be complete. It defines the life that everyone should view. To never give up and be strong no matter how many bullets try to knock you down! The pounding beat allows your mind to push those hurting you away from you. Strong pulses of honor lets you believe you can do anything. That's why this song is so riveting and inspiring for me, because it's beat carries me to a place of acceptance and freedom. Where no one or nothing can touch me. Where nothing can bruise me. Where no one can judge me. It's just me and the beat. In just 4 minutes, something so wonderful takes me cold-hearted and brings me back to reality in smiles.

When no one wants to hear the truth.
When you feel that words only get in the way.
Don't let the bullets fight.
Let your heart fight for you.
Believe your made of Titanium.
Where the bullets ricochet.
Believe you are bullet-proof glass.
Nothing can break you.
Because: sing it - I AM TITANIUM!

I have to be honest. I do LOVE this song. Enjoy!

:D

Song of the day: Titanium by David Guetta Ft. Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment